Position: AGILE Project Manager
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 + Benefits
AGILE Project Manager required to join a leading InsureTech organisation that has huge ambition to grow and expand over the next few years. The successful candidate will report into a newly Head of Programmes is required to lead a team to successfully deliver to stakeholder expectations. You will be responsible for managing scope, schedule, budget and quality levels; managing dependencies and RAIS within the team and across the organisation.
It is essential that you have a track record of delivering a variety of software development projects using AGILE and Lean principles.
- Background operating as an AGILE Project Manager / Iteration Manager and/or Scrum Master is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of software development projects is essential
- Experience working with AGILE delivery methods is essential
- Experience working with a cross-functional software development team is essential
- Strong stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors onshore and offshore is essential
This is a great opportunity to join an InsureTech company that are market leaders. Please click below to apply for this position.