Role: AGILE Programme Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Agile Programme Manager required to join a Global Healthcare organisaiton based in Reading. You will have senior accountability for the delivery of highly visible, high value Customer Digital Solutions projects that directly impact the brand and commercial objectives.
You will work with a number of Centres of Excellence (CoEs) and Global Business Units (GBUs) to create transformational change. Working within a customer-first framework they lead and manage multiple projects from initiation to benefit realisation. The organisation has ambition to move to a scaled AGILE model, as such this role becomes the Release Train Engineer (RTE) for the overarching value stream.
- Background operating as AGILE Programme Manager / RTE is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of Digital projects and programmes (such as Web & Mobile; alternatively CRM, CMS, Ecommerce, Online etc)
- Experience operating in Global business is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in Lean and AGILE methodologies is essential
- Qualifications: PMP, Prince 2, MSP; SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
Please apply if you are interested in joining a forward thinking and innovative Global Healthcare organisation that is embarking on a Digital and Scaled AGILE transformation.