Senior Agile BA – Contract – Hybrid – Outside IR35
A Senior Agile BA is required for a Bank based in Canary Wharf. The role will require 2 days p/w onsite and 3 days remote.
- Expert in Agile methodologies including UML Domain Modelling, Process Mapping, Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping and dependencies), Behaviour Driven Development (given, when, then scenarios and acceptance criteria)
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) in Business Analysis architecture and techniques such as business domain model, process and capability maps aligned to the operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Requirements Gathering/Management through stakeholder workshop facilitation, questionnaires and interviews.
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Full software lifecycle coverage from discovery through delivery, migration and on to business as usual including warranty and support.
- Backlog construction and management of features and stories, prioritisation with stakeholders
- Business Architecture associated with organisational change and subsequent design of target operating models
- Root cause analysis for complex cross functional issues impacting process and or product changes across business operations and supply chain functions
- User Interface (UI) mock ups and tools to generate
- Workflow analysis including needs, value and design
- Self-service reporting analysis including needs, value and design
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider roadmaps, architecture and other initiatives
- Evidence of ability to proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers
An Agile Business Analyst to work within one of the multi-disciplinary scrum teams, working with the Product Owner and business to elicit business requirements to develop, deliver and support the Bank’s application systems. The consultant will need to ensure business requirements are met using a range of agile techniques and knowledge of software development underpinned with knowledge of IT platforms. This is a “hands on” BA role.
My client is undertaking a programme to modernise technology and business processes. The programme team is made up of Bank employees and some external advisors is working across a range of projects with a focus on simplifying processes, freeing up capacity, bringing IT technology and practices up to date, and improving the work environment.
The role of Business Analyst is based within the IT department, which is located in the London headquarters building.
The programme is developing software applications using an Agile software delivery approach and DevOps technologies. The development is against a technology platform built using Java and Micro Services technologies together with commercially available off the shelf software products such as a workflow engine as specified in conjunction with the Bank’s solution architecture team guidance. The Cloud is used to host the applications where possible.