An AEM Developer with Spring Boot, CICD with Jenkins/Docker, TDD and unit testing with JUnit,is required to work with a renowned global client to join their thriving cross functional dev/engineering team and work on the development, design, unit testing and release of solutions of their platform.
Please note this is working inside IR35.
You will be part of an agile/cross-functional software engineering team assisting with the building of backend services. Experience with containerisation and CI/CD servers (jenkins) is essential.
You will also have strong experience and an appreciation for TDD, with unit testing experience with JUnit, as well as an appetite to contribute to evolving thei existing test strategy.
- Java (ideally 8 or 11)
- CICD and relevant tooling (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of performance/security/accessibility
Nice to have:
- Cloud services/serveless arch. experience (AWS or GCP)
- Jmeter or Blazemeter for performance and load testing
- RESTful API dev experience
- New Relic, Elsastic search or Cloudwatch
- Workflow tooling (Jira / Trello)
If you have the above experience please get in touch with your updated CV.