Position - Active Directory (AD) Specialist
Location - London (Fully Remote)
Salary - Up to £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with one of the world's largest marketing and media companies - Operating across 145 markets worldwide and with over 60,000 employees they are currently going through a Cloud-First Global Technology Transformation programme.
As part of this transformation the EUC team require an experienced Identity & Access Engineer to join their agile team and act as the Active Directory Specialist to help manage, maintain & improve their multiple domain Active Directory forest.
Reporting to the Identity & Access Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the service management and technical delivery across the areas of Directory Services (AD & ADD), SSO products and Access Management.
Some current inflight projects include, but not limited to are:
- Cloud Based Identity Management & Provisioning using Okta
- Migration of EUC Infrastructure to Azure
- Multi-Domain Global Directory Services Re-Design
- Mergers & Acquisitions Integration
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Expert knowledge of on-prem Active Directory & permissions at OU Level
- Expert in GPO Management - Creating, deploying & troubleshooting
- Expert in Active Directory Schemas
- Expert in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Good understanding of DNS/DHCP
- Experience with on-boarding and decommissioning DC Servers
- Previous experience of Identity & Access management
The successful candidate will be trained on tools such such as OKTA and can also be given training on AzureAD, so whilst exposure to these is desirable it is not an essential.
This role can be fully remote and comes with a generous salary up to £55,000 + Bonus & benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!