Role - Access & Identity Support Engineer
Location - Hybrid (Flexible 4 days a fortnight in office)
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
We are working with a development finance institution, owned by the UK Government, who aim to solve the biggest global development challenges by investing patient, flexible capital to support private sector growth and innovation. They have over 70 years of experience successfully supporting the sustainable, long-term growth of businesses in Africa and Asia, and have recently expanded to invest in the Indo-Pacific and Caribbean.
Their rapidly growing in-house IT resource has the need for an Identity & Access Support Engineer to join their Access Management Function. The role is to take ownership of the day-to-day Identity & Access Management activities, ensuring that the levels of access into their systems is appropriate, monitored, maintained, and auditable, as well as supporting the wider IT Security function as appropriate.
- The role will ensure that the current IAM System is maintained to agreed standards, as well as assisting in delivering improvements via the IAM programme.
- The role will also provide support to the wider Cyber Security Team with the security technologies that are part of the current environment.
- The role will also involve working with the third parties that are contracted to provide IT and/or security services to the organisation
- As the the companies security environment matures there will be a need to work on and engage with security policy work.
- The successful candidate will be able to work with both technical and non-technical personnel alike.
- Previous exposure, experience and/or a willingness to learn general cyber security and IT engineering would be advantageous.
- Ownership of the day-to-day IAM activities, ensuring that the levels of access into BII's systems is appropriate, monitored, maintained, and auditable.
- Provide support to the Identity and Access Management Executive and Head of Security.
- Help to develop tools, policies, and rule bases to monitor and analyse the IAM security posture and identify anomalous activity and behaviours.
- Help in the production of reports and MI to present activity and outcomes of IAM activities and service improvements.
- Help with other cyber security activities, which may include event management, vulnerability management, and reacting to alarms, events, and incidents in conjunction with both the in-house and outsourced IT and Security functions.
- Assist end users throughout the organisation as required.
- Previous experience of support and/or Service Desk Environment
- Managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting an IAM System.
- Basic network security (WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi) knowledge.
- Basic vulnerability scanning and remediation knowledge.
- Reporting, presentation, and knowledge transfer skills.
- Working with outsourced security and technology providers.
- Knowledge of Active Directory & Azure AD is desirable
- A recognised IAM or cyber security qualification, such as CAMS, CIAM, CIGE, CISMP, CompTIA Security+, etc. is desirable.
- Experience of working with remote overseas offices is a bonus.
This role is based in their London office four flexible days within a fortnight, and comes with a generous salary up to £60,000 plus benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!