3rd Party Security Analyst
My Midlands basec client are recruiting for a Senior Security professional who specialises in supply chain / 3rd party assurance.
This role is be resposible for ensuring compliance with regulations and internal controls by performing supplier assurance evaluations, identify control deficiencies, recommending improvements in internal control structure and conducting independent assessments of third parties.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end supplier assurance process (questionaires, risk assessments, remediation, audit etc).
- Establish and maintain good working relationships across IT, Security, Commercial, Procurement, Legal and supplier sponsors.
- Review supplier responses to defined security questionnaires, identifying and quantifying areas of risk and potential vulnerability.
- Facilitate root cause analysis and consultation on action plans with business owners and IT control owners based on the risks and remediations required to close out findings.
- Drive continuous improvement in supply chain assurance practices and processes
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Lots of 3rd party / supplier security experience.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of credibility and influence senior stakeholders within the organisation.
- Thorough knowledge of IT and information/cyber security controls.
- Able to support resolution of potential conflicts that may arise between the needs of the business, the supply chains capability and IT security posture against regulatory policies and standards.
- Experience working to information security frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT etc).
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the Supply Chain Security function for a market leadin, global brand. This role sits in a newly established function that has huge expansion plans on the horizon, thus providing the chance to own processes and offering fantastic career growth opportunities.
The client offer a hybrid/flexible working environment, with you only needing to in be the Coventry office approx 2 days per month, once things return to normal. The position is paying up to £60,000 + bonus, car plan & strong pension scheme
Please apply to this advert and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.