La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit a 3rd Line Support Engineer into their team. The salary is between £41,000 - £46,000 with a 15% bonus. This is a hybrid role where you can work remotely but are expected to come into the office twice a week which is based in Milton Keynes.
This role is part of the IT Infrastructure Support Team, responsible for the maintenance, support and ongoing development of DPG IT Infrastructure covering end user computing and server technologies across all locations. You will be key in supporting the Platform Support Team Leader in championing the Digital Workplace and digital transformation programme.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Desktop Infrastructure support
- Strong knowledge the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems as well as macOS, iOS and Android
- Microsoft SCCM and InTune
- LAN and WAN networking concepts including Cisco Meraki and Cisco firewalls
- Active Directory (Azure and on-premise) / Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Microsoft PowerShell
- eCommerce technologies including CDNs, Load Balancers and WAFs
- Splunk, PRTG
- Strong Understanding of ITIL preferably foundation certified
- As a senior member of the team you will feel comfortable being the 'go to' colleague for support and advice