INSIDE IR35 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer - Windows/Mac, AD, SCCM
A leading client are on teh lookout for a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer with excellent interpersonal skills to support both technical and nontechnical personnel at all levels, throughout the organisation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, especially the ability to listen and understand what is being described, with attention to detail in transcribing communications into the ticketing systems.
* Expert in Windows and Apple operating systems (Current Windows & Apple OS).
* Expert in PC hardware replacement and repair, enterprise workstation deployment and configuration, troubleshooting client network connectivity issues, and configuration of networked printers.
* Highly knowledgeable on desktop, laptop, mobile devices (common smartphones and tablets), and supported vendor products and services.
* Highly knowledgeable in the configuration and troubleshooting of standard business software such as: Microsoft Office Suite.
* Working Knowledge of Antivirus / antimalware software.
* Ability to administer Windows Active Directory at the desktop level.
* Working knowledge of help desk ticketing system (e.g. ServiceNow) and remote assistance tools such as Remote Desktop Connection, OCS SCCM and TeamViewer.
* Working knowledge of imaging Windows, Management tools, and other productivity products in a networked environment.
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts.
* Self-managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results
* ITIL v3/4 understanding.
* Sound IT experience, including AD and server configuration.
* Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.