La Fosse is currently working with an independent IT reseller to help recruit a 2nd Line Service Engineer for one of their customers in Cambridge.
Remuneration: Up to £35,000
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as an 2nd Line Engineer
As a Dedicated Service Desk Technician, you'll be the central point of contact for all IT-related incidents and service requests. You'll be working one on of our dedicated customer sites, and will be responsible for logging incidents, service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support on Microsoft 365, office applications, internal software
- Performing device builds and facilitating desk moves
- Implementation of projects, depending on the project or customer needs
- Liaising with staff at all levels of the organisation as well as our internal sales team
- The role is hands-on, so you must be comfortable working autonomously
Ideally to be successful as an 2nd Line Engineer you will have experience with
- Well organised & able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Office apps
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure service and user administration activities (new joiners, folder management, password resets etc.)
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.