La Fosse is currently working with an industry leading mining company to help recruit a 1st - 3rd Line Service Engineer for their London office.
Location: Victoria SW1
Remuneration: Up to £40,000
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as a 1st - 3rd Line Engineer
This role will form part of the Desktop & Infrastructure Support team based in the London office. You will be providing full (1st-3rd Line) desk side support to all users based in the London office, and remote support to users based in remote offices around the globe. You will also be responsible, as a team, for supporting our on-site and cloud infrastructure in conjunction with the relevant external partners.
- Installing, deploying, upgrading, and maintaining new system software and desktop applications.
- Ensuring compliance with IT policies, documenting, and maintaining all IT processes, procedures, and changes.
- Provide IT Support and assistance to all offices, and all relevant projects and users, including but not limited to non-technical, remote, and mobile users.
- Logging support tickets into IT Helpdesk, updating, escalating, resolving, and monitoring open tickets according to IT policy, and closing completed tickets.
- Creating and administering user accounts on Azure/Office365 and Active Directory. Managing user permissions, memberships, backups etc.
- Installation and maintenance of IT hardware, troubleshoot and resolve related issues, including but not limited to laptops, desktops, mobile phones etc.
Ideally to be successful as a 1st - 3rd Line Engineer you will have experience with
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in desk-side and remote support
- Desktop support in Windows 10/11 environment
- Microsoft 365/Office 365 including Teams, SharePoint, and One Drive
- Autopilot and Intune device management
- Friendly, 'customer focused' attitude
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.