Post Brexit and COVID, and as we enter the digital era, the UK needs to make its mark once more on the world economic stage. As a nation, we need a vision that maintains our position within the world’s leading economies, many of whom will be dominated by digital giants and scale-ups.
We need to accelerate the development of our up-and-coming enterprises into truly global digital businesses that can compete with firms from China, Asia and the USA. Post Brexit, we now have the necessary freedoms of action to enable us to achieve such an ambitious goal.
Please join us Wednesday 26th May at 17:00 GMT by registering here.
17:05 – Introduction by keynote speaker Coleen Andrews of the Cabinet Office.
17:20 – Where should Britain plant its digital flag on the global stage?Facilitator – Roger Camrass
1. Shravin Mittal, Director, OneWeb
2. Tarun Kohli, Managing Director & Head - New Propositions, Swiss RE
3. Maureen Wedderburn, Senior VP, GSK
4. Alan Brown, Professor & Author, University of Exeter
5. Alison Kay, Managing Partner for Client Service, UK & Ireland, EY
18:00 – What are the enablers to make that happen?Facilitator – Trevor Didcock
1. Massimiliano Ladovaz, CTO, One Web
2. Rory Gray, VP, UK, UiPath
3. Simon La Fosse, Founder & Chairman, La Fosse Associates
4. Kenny Johnston, Senior Director of Product Management, Gitlab
5. Asheesh Malhotra, Lead Partner Technology Transformation, Microsoft & ServiceNow portfolio, EY
Learn more about our executive and CIO offerings here.